All of us can feel separated and unique in our roles professionally. There are demands on us daily to produce, but what about personal growth and pursuing the vision we have each been given for our lives, leveraging our calling? More than one person has told me that they have many ideas, but have never acted on any of them fully out of fear or not knowing where to start. Together you can talk through understanding yourself and where you need to improve to attain leadership, personally for yourself, and professionally within your organization, leading others to success, with someone who has walked that road.
Does your team lack cohesiveness? Is everyone more interested in building their own fiefdoms instead of the business goals? Does your organization have business goals agreed upon by your leadership team? Sean has led teams with sales, operations, project management, strategic accounts, and HR members throughout his career and can help you and your team achieve the unified leadership you want for your organization, whether it be a business, association, faith-based or non-profit.
• Self-talk and self-sabotage
• How the words of people affect you
• How your words affect others
• How to be human and let people get to know you
• Feedback and how to embrace it
• Expectations, large and small
• Listening to your team
• Creating an atmosphere that motivates group engagement
• Your joy and the joy of your team
• Understanding the authority that you have been given
• Setting a plan to move ahead